When you need roadside assistance in Longmont or Northern Colorado, you want a towing service you can rely on. A local company that offers 24/7 assistance and is family-owned and operated will be able to deliver the most efficiency and transparency, even in emergency situations. Know when you should call a towing company for roadside assistance in Longmont, and why calling local is better.
The Benefits of Local Roadside Assistance
Working with a local towing company has advantages over calling a national brand. When you call a local company with operators available 24/7, you don’t waste any time on hold waiting to speak to someone. You get connected to a friendly, knowledgeable representative who can dispatch an expert to your location right away.
Local companies also have a better understanding of the area, including road conditions and inclement weather. They’ll also be better able to watch out for traffic patterns so they can make it to you quickly. You should always have the number for a local towing company on hand so you can call them directly any time you need assistance.
When Should You Call for Emergency Roadside Assistance?
Some roadside situations are emergencies and others are less urgent. It’s important to know when to call emergency roadside assistance and when to ask for regular assistance. Most of the time, the towing and recovery company will know the difference, so you should always call no matter what kind of situation you’re in.
When you’re in one of the following situations, it’s best to contact a local towing company for help:
- Car lockout: Getting locked out of your car might be a little embarrassing, but it happens to everyone sooner or later. If you’re stuck in a bad snowstorm or the middle of nowhere, a car lockout turns into a more dangerous situation as well. When you call an emergency roadside assistance service, they can make it to your location quickly and get you back into your vehicle.
- Breakdown: Car trouble always happens unexpectedly so knowing you can rely on a local towing company gives you peace of mind. If your transmission is shot, battery dies, or engine overheats, you can call emergency towing services and they’ll either fix your vehicle’s problem or tow it to the nearest repair shop for you.
- Empty gas tank: It’s much easier than you think to run out of gas. Maybe you’re far away from the nearest fueling station or simply forgot to look at your gauge. When your car runs out of gas and you get stranded, it’s the ideal time to call a roadside assistance service for fuel delivery.
- Accident: When you’ve been in a car accident, you’re understandably stressed-out – no matter how bad the damage is. If your vehicle is damaged enough that you need to call a tow truck to relocate it, then you will likely want an expert towing company that can handle your situation with professionalism and efficiency.
Roadside Recovery Services to Look For in a Local Towing Company
Services included in roadside recovery differ based on the company. You’ll want to look for a local company with 24/7 support that offers the widest range of services. That way, you know you’ll have access to the exact service you need.
Find a Longmont towing company that offers these services:
- Battery service
- Flatbed towing
- Accident recovery
- Light and medium duty towing
- Local and long distance towing
- Off-road recovery
- Lockout service
- Motorcycle towing
- Fuel delivery
- Roadside tire service
- Wheel lift and dollies
- General roadside assistance
Hopefully, you won’t ever need more than one of these services at a time. But it’s reassuring when you have a towing company that offers all these services and more nearby.
Reliable Roadside Assistance Near You
At Dedicated Towing and Recovery, we serve Longmont and Northern Colorado, offering a full range of roadside and emergency roadside assistance services. As a local company, we know the area well and we take pride in being family-owned and operated. With operators available to answer your calls 24/7, you’ll never have to worry about getting out of a tough spot. Our experts are always ready to help you out with your roadside needs.
If you’re stuck in a bad situation with your vehicle and need the help of our experts, give Dedicated Towing and Recovery a call.